The Whiskey D. Backyard Concert and BBQ ContestWin a FREE Backyard Concert and BBQ with Whiskey D. One Winner wiil get Whiskey D. in Concert in their own Backyard. Whiskey D. will provide the Stage Sound and Lights with BBQ for 50 of your friends. Register Now for your chance to WIN! Contest registration will run from June 20 through August 31, 2016 at Whiskeydband.com. One Winner will be Selected and contacted on September 5th 2016 Good Luck.
Whiskey D. Contest Rules
- Each participant may register ONE TIME during contest time frame.
- Must be OVER 21 YEARS OF AGE to participate (must have valid Texas I.D.)
- Contest applies solely to the residents from the Counties of Hidalgo, Willacy, Starr, Cameron, Zapata, Jim Hogg, Wells, Brooks, Kenedy, Webb, Kleberg, Duval and Nueces.
- When you enter this contest you are giving Whiskey D. permission to use your name on video, in print on all our Social Media Outlets and Website, and to use your voice.
- No substitute prizes will be awarded.
- Whiskey D. and our sponsors WILL NOT BE LIABLE for any injuries or accidents that may occur to contest winner and their guests during the backyard event.
- Whiskey D. and Contest Winner must mutually agree on an event date between September 10th and November 12th 2016.
- Contest winner must have a backyard area that will accommodate a 20 feet X 20 feet stage.
- Contest Winner must supply a maximum 220 Volt outlet in order to provide enough power for Backline, Sound and Light equipment.
- Whiskey D. is not responsible for any problems that may occur when entering the contest on our website Whiskeydband.com
- Whiskey D. will not be responsible for technical issues that may occur during backyard concert.
- Employees of Whiskey D. and their immediate families are not eligible to enter contest.
- In a dispute over prize, the decisions made by Whiskey D. are final.
- Whiskey D. will provide Stage, Sound, Lights and Stage.
- Whiskey D. Will provide BBQ and 2 sides for up to 50 people.
- Contest winner must provide their own alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages.
Whiskey D. reserves the right to change these rules at any time.